Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ross Goldberg's Master's Seminar is coming!

If you missed Ross Goldberg’s seminar this summer, you missed a wonderful event! Not only was it informative, it was fun, fun, fun! It was small and intimate and you had the chance to meet people and make new friends.

This is the best part of attending a live seminar. I was actually able to set up a joint venture with someone I met! What an exciting time...Ross did a fabulous job!

WELL, HE’S DOING IT AGAIN! Yes, this time it’s in Las Vegas in January. Read all about it here…I would love to meet up with you there! He’s slashed the price of the event, because he wants to open it to as many people as he can, but hurry because I know it will fill up fast! Let me know if you can make it. Dorothea

PS…Like my blog? Well, guess who designed it? Yep, Ross is a man of many talents.Click here for seminar info…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your pleasant site. This content has genuinely peaks my interest. My goal is to bookmark your web site and keep checking achievable information. I have seen many marketplace websites for microjobs, logo makers, business card designers, graphic designer like gicree.com, zopthemes.com, www.elance.com and many other top good sites.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.